Automation in Freight Transport & Logistics User requirements Workshop
At its first interactive workshop, AWARD’s vision and current status of novel automated transport logistics were presented to a group of experts from public authorities, industry and representative bodies. During this workshop, requirements from different stakeholder perspectives were discussed and refined.
Discussions took place on the state of the art, current project findings and challenges related to the project’s four use cases:
Automated goods handling within the logistics hub
Hub-to-hub transport on public roads
Automated transport for airport baggage handling
Automated trailer transfer with port terminal systems
The inputs will be used and included in the AWARD stakeholder and user requirements report that is planned to be submitted to the European Commission in September 2021.
This workshop is a closed event with a limited number of participants. The workshop participants will consist of experts in the field of autonomous logistics. Please contact us if you are interested in this workshop and its results: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grab a coffee and get comfortable!
- Scaling Autonomous Logistics – the AWARD Approach (Ines Guth, Easymile)
- Automated transport towards sustainable and efficient logistics (Fernando Liesa, ALICE)
- Acceptance Factors for Autonomous Transport Logistics (Peter Fröhlich, AIT)
- Automated goods handling within the logistics hub
- Hub-to-hub transport on public roads
- Automated transport for airport baggage handling
- Automated trailer transfer with port terminal systems
Results and key findings from the breakout sessions by moderators.
Keep following AWARD!